There’s realistic-looking dildos and non-realistic dildos.
And then there’s Godemiche.
These are perhaps the most colorful, vibrant, sparkly dildos in existence. Made for the discerning buyer who wants a truly one-of-a-kind, beautiful work of art – that you can fuck.
Godemiche has a variety of base models (8 to be exact) that can be customized in a wide variety of silicone colors with sparkles, swirls, and even glow in the dark options.
The shapes have a good range, from completely non-phallic G-spotters to the semi-realistic Hercules. And most of the models are available in multiple sizes to fit your experience level.
So if you’re looking for a colorful, unique, pretty dildo – look no further than Godemiche.
Disclosure: some of the links on this page are affiliate links, meaning we get paid if you buy a product using one of our links, at no extra cost to you. We never let affiliate programs influence our decisions on the best sex toys, and the opinions here are our own. We’ve spent hundreds of hours reviewing and testing toys and this is how we keep the lights on. Read our full affiliate disclosure.
- Custom colors: get your own dildo made in sparkles, pearlescent, pastel, dual color swirls, rainbow, and even glow in the dark!
- Multiple use cases: whether you're looking for a g-spotter, dilator, ribbed dildo, or something semi-realistic, Godemiche has you covered.
- Great for beginners: most of their toys tend toward beginner to intermediate sizes, which is great for a first dildo.
- Options: some models available with flat base, suction cup, or spot for bullet vibe
- No dual density or realistic options - just bright colors all the way
- International shipping can add to the cost of your purchase, however many countries qualify for free shipping on orders over 60 GBP.
Price: $28 – $67
Insertable Length: 4″ – 8.4″
Max Girth: .8″ – 2″
Materials: Firm silicone
Features: G-spot/prostate, ribbed shapes
Dildos in all the colors of the rainbow (and then some)
Godemiche is a small shop based in the UK that hand-crafts every dildo in their catalog.
Not only that, but they have a wide variety of different silicone colors and aesthetic features available. Here’s just a few of their more popular color lineups:
- Solid colors – the cheapest option, but nothing spectacular visually
- Two-color swirl – pick your two favorite colors and let the silicone combine into a playful swirl pattern as it hardens
- Pearlescent – Highly shimmery and swirly, in a single color base
- Galaxy collection – a multi-color swirl of deep jewel tones with sparkles and patterns similar to the pearlescent
- Pastel – cute, pale dildos in all the standard base colors
- Rainbow – dildos that include 3 or more colors for a spectacular rainbow effect
- Glow in the dark – solid colors that absorb UV light and glow once the lights go out
- Be my valentine – semi-transparent solid base colors with brightly colored hearts visible in the body of the dildo
- Soft – a squishy, highly bendable soft silicone blend
The price does vary based on the specific types of colors you choose. Solid and two-color swirls are the most budget friendly, with the fancy options like galaxy, glow in the dark, rainbow, or be my valentine roughly ~50% more expensive.
For our money, these are hands-down the prettiest and most unique-looking dildos on the market.
There are some semi-realistic color options available, however if you’re looking for a realistic dildo you’d be better served with something like Vixen.
There’s also no dual-density options for that added layer of realism, which is a bit of a bummer.
Good selection of shapes, sizes, & options
As mentioned above, there are 8 main models in the Godemiche lineup, with several models available in multiple sizes:
|Ins. Length||Shaft Diameter||Price|
|Name||Ins. Length||Shaft Diameter||Price|
**Keep in mind that Godemiche is in the UK, and these prices are listed in dollars. The dollar price was estimated by the current pound-dollar conversion rate as of the time of writing, and is subject to change over time. These prices also reflect the base model in standard colors – they do get more expensive with fancy color options as mentioned above.
The most popular model is the Ambit, which is a fantastic non-realistic G-spotter (or prostate dildo), with a smooth shaft and thick, bulbous head.
Adam is a medium-sized semi-realistic shape with some mild texture on the shaft, while Hercules is the largest in the collection and with the most realistic detail.
The other 5 shapes (Peg, Apprentice, Absolem, Skrue, and Xi) are very nonphallic, and the last 3 listed have some interest textures if you’re looking for a ribbed or twisted dildo.
Another benefit of the custom nature of these Godemiche dildos is that the features can all be somewhat customized.
Every dildo is harness compatible, but on the ever-popular Ambit you also have the option of adding a suction cup base or hole for a bullet vibe which adds even more ways to play with your beautiful dildo.
Godemiche Dildos: Final Review
When it comes to color options and pure visual aesthetics, there’s no dildo maker better than Godemiche.
There’s not really anyone that even comes close.
Uberrime is probably your next best bet, and while they have a variety of color options and do make some beautiful custom dildos, the sheer number of options isn’t on the same level as Godemiche. We do like Uberrime’s variety of shapes and textures a bit more, for what it’s worth.
And the variety in shapes, textures, and sizes means there’s good variety for most users. Most models tend to be on the small side compared to other dildo makes, but the Hercules Large is a solidly intermediate-advanced semi-realistic dildo if you want something bigger.
Dildos can be purchased in their standard color lines, or made-to-order so you get a truly unique and bespoke sex toy. They are located in the UK, but generally ship to most countries (and have free shipping to many countries with a minimum purchase amount).
You can also find some of their toys via resellers like SheVibe, who also ship to a wide variety of countries. Although you can only order a custom piece directly through Godemiche.
So if you’re looking for a fuckable piece of art – you’ve found it!