This post will discuss the best cheap budget butt plugs available in 2020. We will cover:
- What to look for in a cheap butt plug
- The best budget butt plugs currently available
- FAQs about anal sex and buying your first sex toy
- And several notorious cheap butt plugs to avoid at all costs
Let’s get to it.
What Makes a Great Cheap Butt Plug?
Body Safe Materials
Sometimes, the sex toy industry feels like a race to the bottom.
That is, there always seems to be a new manufacturer coming in offering amazing new ways to orgasms for just $10!
Of course, the truth is more complicated. Maybe they’re making a cheap knockoff of a proven $100 sex toy. Maybe they’re using unsafe materials and passing it off as the real thing.
Whatever the case, you can bet that “5-size anal trainer set for just $15” is probably doing cutting corners somewhere.
When it comes to safe sex toy materials, you have basically 3 options:
- Pure silicone – flexible, nonporpous, nontoxic, and hypoallergenic.
- Stainless steel and aluminum – unique hardness and temperature properties.
- Glass – similar to metal, but with a more luxurious aesthetic appeal
Materials like TPE/TPR, PVC, and rubbers are porous, and so are not great candidates for butt plugs. And materials made of clear jellies can be toxic and should generally be avoided at all costs.
In the sex toy industry you generally get what you pay for, but that doesn’t mean great deals can’t be had. You just have to know where to look and be willing to do your homework!
A Specific Use-Case
There’s an old saying in the service industry that goes: “Good, cheap, or fast: pick any two.”
That same philosophy applies to sex toys as well. Although in this case it’s probably more like “quality materials, lots of features, or budget-friendly.”
When you splurge $50+ on a butt plug, you can get something that is both high quality and has multiple bonus features or uses cases. But since we’re looking at budget-friendly options, most toys will excel in one area and lack other features found in high-end toys.
We’re talking about things like:
- Built-in vibrators
- Size & color options
- Exotic and high-quality materials
- Aesthetic features like genuine swarovski crystals or furry tails
When buying a butt plug for under $30, you have to get realistic – and specific – about what exactly you’re looking for.
This review will examine the best budget butt plug for multiple specific use cases, as well as some runners-up, and also cheap butt plugs to avoid.
Disclosure: some of the links on this page are affiliate links, meaning we get paid if you buy a product using one of our links, at no extra cost to you. We never let affiliate programs influence our decisions on the best sex toys, and the opinions here are our own. We’ve spent hundreds of hours reviewing and testing toys and this is how we keep the lights on. Read our full affiliate disclosure.
Best Affordable Unique Shapes: Tantus Planet Dildos Line
Planet Dildos Specs:
Our Rating: 9.0
Insertable Length: 3″- 6.75″
Max Girth: 1.1″- 1.9″
Materials: Medium Silicone
Features: The most uniquely-shaped butt plugs we’ve ever seen
Tantus just launched an all new line of ultra-affordable, medium-softness butt plugs called Planet Dildos!
The plugs keep costs low by only coming in 2 colors (silver or purple), selling direct to you online, and by using a slightly firmer silicone than the super-soft silicone Tantus is known for. The toys range between $10 – $20, although the majority of the toys are between $15-$20.
These butt plugs may look a little funky, but we think that’s all part of the fun!
There are shapes here we didn’t even know we wanted, but now we can’t wait to try. And with 16 unique shapes to choose from, we bet there’s one you’ll like. Check out our full review for a more detailed look at each unique toy in the Planet Dildos lineup!
- Price: Tantus has kept costs down by selling direct to you online, resulting in a better butt plug for less cost.
- Beads and Contours: These unqiuely-shaped anal plugs come with a little bit of something for everybody.
- Harness compatible: Planet Dildos can be attached to a typical o-ring harness for some real fun.
- Only 2 color options, but that’s the price of making this line of toys so budget-friendly.
Ready to blast off to a better anal orgasm? Planet Dildos has enough clever shapes to hit all your sensitive spots.
With the high quality silicone that Tantus is known for combined with incredible prices, you really can’t go wrong!
Best Cheap Vibrating Plug: Rocks Off Butt Quiver
Butt Quiver Specs:
Our Rating: 7.8
Insertable Length: 3.9″
Max Girth: 1.6″
Features: Bullet vibe in the base of the plug with 7 settings, curved for prostate stimulation.
Rocks Off makes some pretty great toys for the price point, and the Butt Quiver is no exception.
It’s a fairly basic black silicone butt plug, but with an insertable bullet vibe in the base of the toy that delivers some good vibrations. Its no bVibe Rimming Plug, but it also costs $100 less than the rimming plug.
It’s technically aimed towards men with the curved shape ideal for prostate vibrations, but we’ve found it works equally well for the ladies too.
- Intermediate size: 3.9 inches insertable and 1.6 inches max girth provides plenty of fullness.
- Good vibrations: the insertable bullet vibe is fairly powerful.
- Quality silicone: softer than some of the cheaper plugs on this list, and silky smooth.
- T base: for extended wear so it won’t pull into your ass.
- Vibrations are strongest at the base of the toy, where the bullet vibe is located.
- Hard to reach the bullet vibe power button if you’re wearing it out and about.
- Can’t be used with silicone lube.
We really like this basic vibrating butt plug. It packs enough punch to get you where you need to go, and it’s right at the $30 price point.
Honorable Mention: LoveHoney Butt Tingler
Butt Quiver, butt tingler – we’re sensing a pattern here. This is a straight-up vibrating anal plug that’s a few bucks cheaper than the butt quiver. The Butt Tingler has a similar bullet vibe with 5 settings instead of 7, but it comes in 3 sizes to better suit different experience levels. The large is a bit thicker than the Butt Quiver, with the medium a little smaller and the small at just 1″ max width.
Best Cheap All-Day Buttplug: Hole Punch House Plug
House Plug Specs:
Our Rating: 8.0
Insertable Length: 3″
Max Girth: 1.375″
Materials: Premium Silicone
Features: Bulbed head, T-base
The Hole Punch House Plug is one of the best bang-for-your-buck butt plugs, and is also our favorite budget plug for extended or all-day wear.
The thick, bulbed head and thing neck means it sits snugly in place once inserted, while providing an excellent feeling of fullness. The flexible silicone means the plug moves with your body as you walk around the house. And the wide T-base ensures the plug won’t pull inside you over time.
- Materials: Hole Punch has some of the best quality silicone at this price point.
- Colors: With 6 vivid colors to choose from you can find the perfect plug for your mood
- Extended wear: everything about this plug is perfect for wearing around the house or while you walk about town.
- We wish there were more size options to choose from.
Even as far as cheap butt plugs go, the Hole Punch House Plug is one of the best value-buys on this list. The overall quality matches plugs that cost $30 – 40, and everything about this toy makes it 100% ideal for long-term wear.
Best Budget Inflatable Plug: LoveHoney Vibrating Plug
LoveHoney Inflatable Specs:
Our Rating: 7.0
Insertable Length: 4.5
Max Girth: 3″ (probably more)
Materials: Latex rubber
Features: Inflatable hand-pump, wired vibrator remote
This budget inflatable butt from LoveHoney plug sort of breaks our usual rules.
The problem is: inflatable butt plugs need to be very flexible, due to the nature of the toy. Silicone is flexible, but not as flexible as latex rubber, so this toy uses latex rubber instead. There are some silicone inflatable butt plugs out there, but a lot of them either lack a vibrator or have basic design flaws that make the toys hard to use.
Latex is nontoxic and phthalate-free, but it is porous, which means it can harbor bacteria over time. About 6% of the population has a latex allergy, so do not use this toy if you or a partner are allergic.
That said, it provides some of the most absolutely amazing anal orgasms coupled with a sense of fullness that no other toy can give you.
If you’ve never tried an inflatable butt plug before, you owe it to yourself to try one today.
- Fullness: the inflatable hand pump provides an unbeatable sense of fullness in your ass, as well as a healthy dose of raw kinkiness.
- Amazing vibrations: the wired vibrator control, while a little clunky, turns on powerful internal vibrations that give amazing prostate and a-spot orgasms.
- Latex: must be thoroughly and quickly clean and taken special care of to ensure safety. Should not be shared, and should only be used for several months before replacing.
- Quality: between the hard core of the plug, the thin latex, the wired remote, and the hand pump that sometimes pops off, it just feels a little cheap.
We have a real love-hate relationship with this vibrating inflatable butt plug. It sets off so many red flags, yet it’s also provided some of the most amazing anal orgasms we’ve ever experienced. Remember to clean your latex plug thoroughly after each use, don’t share, and don’t use it for more than 3-6 months before replacing.
If you’ve never had an orgasm with an inflatable plug inside you, you owe to yourself to try it today!
SHOP VIBRATING INFLATABLE BUTT PLUG AT LOVEHONEY
Best Small Budget Plug: Rocks Off Petite Sensations
Petite Sensations Specs:
Our Rating: 8.3
Insertable Length: 3″
Max Girth: 1″
Features: 7-function vibrating bullet
We talked about doing one thing well, and the petite sensations does one thing really well: vibrate. Which is perfect if you need some help relaxing and getting your ass used to anal stimulation.
- Petite: 3″ insertable length and 1″ max girth is the perfect size for most beginners.
- 7-Speed bullet: a 7-speed bullet vibrator sits in the base of this cheap but plug.
- Taper: The long, gentle taper is perfect for getting used to anal play.
- Vibrations are strongest at the base and weaker at the tip of the toy.
- No medium or large version available.
If you’re looking for a small, but powerful beginner’s butt plug under $20, this is your toy. The size and shape of the plug is ideal for beginners, and the price point is a perfect entry to the world of anal sex toys.
We’re a bit more experienced with anal play so we didn’t find it to be as stimulating as some other vibrating plugs. But for someone just starting to explore anal play (with or without a partner), this is a fantastic first butt plug.
SHOP PETITE SENSATIONS PLUG AT ROCKS OFF
SHOP PETITE SENSATIONS PLUG AT SHEVIBE
More Small Butt Plugs
Looking for more variety in small butt plugs? Read our full, detailed breakdown of the best small butt plugs for beginners.
Best Large Budget Butt Plug: Pipedreams Anal Fantasy Collection
Anal Fantasy Plug Specs:
Our Rating: 5.5
Price: $13 – $50
Insertable Length: 3″, 3.5″, 4.25″, 5″
Max Girth: 1″, 1.5″, 1.75″, 2″, 3″
The Anal Fantasy collection by Pipedreams has more than just butt plugs, but for the purposes of this review we’re just looking at those.
The collection has 5 different sizes to choose from, with a cheap XL butt plug that’s 5 inches insertable and 3 inches diameter. That’s huge – and cheap! The largest sized toys aren’t under $30, but they’re the best price you’re gonna get on toys that big.
The silicone isn’t as soft as some of the pricier butt plugs on this list, but that’s the tradeoff you have to make for the added size.
- 5 size options: The Pipedreams Anal Fantasy butt plug collection has 6 cheap plugs ranging in size from a thin/beginner (1″ wide, $13) up to a massive mega plug (3″ wide, $50).
- Price: For their sizes, the prices simply can’t be beat. The exterior of these toys is 100% silicone, which means they are safe for anal play, unlike so many other cheap butt plugs in this price range.
- You get what you pay for. The silicone on the Anal Fantasy Collection isn’t nearly as soft as some plugs that are only $10 or $20 more.
There’s nothing really special about these cheap butt plugs other than the price – but they admittedly get the job done. Not an exciting anal toy at least the plugs are body-safe compared to some of the incredibly sketchy cheap sex toys out there.
If you’re looking to go big on a budget, you can’t do better than this collection.
SHOP PIPEDREAMS ANAL FANTASY AT SHEVIBE
SHOP PIPEDREAMS ANAL FANTASY PLUGS AT AMAZON
More Large Plugs
Looking for a large butt plug on a bigger budget? Check out our mega-review of the best large and XL anal plugs for the experienced anal explorer!
Best Budget Glass Butt Plug: Icicles No. 26
Icicles No. 26 Specs:
Our Rating: 6.8
Insertable Length: 4″
Max Girth: 1.5″
Icicles No. 26 is by far the best budget glass butt plug we’ve reviewed. There’s something sexy about the see-through nature of the butt plug. And glass is a great anal toy material for a couple of reasons:
- Silicone Lube: you can use long-lasting silicone lube with glass, which we prefer to water-based lubes when possible.
- Warming up: glass goes in cool and warms up with your body. It can also be literally heated or cooled beforehand for extra sensations.
Keep in mind that at 4″ insertable and 1.5″ max diameter it’s not a beginner toy. And with the hardness of glass, it’s going to feel even bigger than a silicone butt plug with those dimensions.
Although it has a long, slow taper to the shape which means you can work up to the max width at your own pace. If you’re feeling truly daring, you can also try out Icicles No 25, and even wider glass butt plug.
- See-through: we think it’s super sexy to watch the translucent glass slide into your partner’s ass.
- Glass: Unique hardness, weight, and temperature sensations not found in silicone.
- Prostate stimulation: the 4″ length and hardness of glass makes it great for hitting the p-spot.
- Glass isn’t as high quality as some premium anal toys
- Hardness makes it not ideal for long-term wear
This butt plug is a fantastic way to try out a glass sex toy without putting a dent in your wallet. It’s well-designed, if not a little on the large side. But that’s no problem as long as you know what you’re getting into! If you’ve never tried a glass butt plug before, you owe it to yourself to give this one a shot.
SHOP ICICLES NO 26 AT LOVEHONEY
Best Traditional Silicone Plug: Avant Pride Plugs
Avant Pride Specs:
Our Rating: 7.5
Price: $20 – $30
Insertable Length: 3.75″, 4.25″
Max Girth: 1.25″, 1.5″
Materials: Platinum Silicone
Features: Gentle taper, T-base
The Avant Pride butt plug collection are fantastic “traditional butt plugs” with the long, tapered shape and wide T-base.
But there’s nothing traditional about how these plugs feel inside you!
- Soft and flexible: Avant plugs move with you as you walk about
- Tapered: All Avant plugs are gently tapered to allow for gradual relaxation and anal stimulation
- Extended wear: Soft silicone + a T-base means these plugs are good for longer periods of use
- Colors: Plugs come in a variety of vivid colors for a unique aesthetic appeal
- No truly large size – only small and intermediate
If you’re looking for a high-quality ‘standard’ butt plug with major visual appeal, then the Avant Pride collection is a fantastic choice. The colors are amazing, the soft silicone is amazing, and these plugs can be left in for hours at a time!
And for only $20 – $30, what’s not to love?
SHOP AVANT PRIDE AT PEEPSHOWTOYS
Best Cheap Heart-Shaped Plug: Naughty Candy Hearts
Naughty Candy Hearts Specs:
Our Rating: 7.9
Price: $12, $20
Insertable Length: 3.25″, 3.75″
Max Girth: 1.5″, 1.75″
Materials: Soft Silicone
Features: Unique naughty message in the base
These naughty candy hearts butt plugs are our vote for cutest + sexiest butt cheap butt plug on the market.
Don’t let their cuteness fool you – these candy heart butt plugs aren’t small, with the larger one being a fairly girthy plug even for an experienced anal explorer (1.75 inches circumference).
However the silicone is very soft and flexible considering the total cost, which adds to the comfort of these plugs.
Keep in mind that each phrase is specific to a size/color combination, so you may not be able to get the exact combination of naughty phrase and butt plug color and size that you want.
Still, we really like the naughty and sassy flair and overall aesthetic of these plugs.
|wdt_ID||Size||Color||Ins. Length||Max Girth||Weight||Phrase||Price|
|2||Small||Purple||3.25||1.50||1.70||Do Me Now||12|
|6||Large||Yellow||3.75||1.75||2.90||Fill Me Up||20|
- Soft: Ultra soft silicone ensures this plug is comfortable to wear before & after insertion, at a great price point considering the quality.
- Taper: Slow tapered bulb makes these great for warming up your ass and preparing for larger things.
- Naughty phrases: Combined with cute colors lend a great overall sexiness and cuteness to these dirty anal plugs.
- Don’t be fooled: the small plug is more of an intermediate size
- The heart-shaped base is less-than-ideal for keeping the toy in place for extended-wear
We’re ready to say “be mine” to these cute, yet naughty butt plugs. They’re great intermediate-level toys with the long tapered shape and deceptively girthy bulb. The sexy messages in the base gives these plugs a unique aesthetic appeal, along with the soft pastel colors of the silicone.
More Princess Plugs
Looking for a more traditional cute jeweled butt plug? Sadly, the body-safe ones aren’t under $30. Check out our full list of the best princess butt plugs.
Best Budget Aluminum Plug: Petite Spade
Petite Spade Specs:
Our Rating: 5.4
Insertable Length: 2.5″
Max Girth: 1.15″
Materials: Anodized Aluminum
Features: Clear decorative gem at the base
Aluminum is arguably cheaper than stainless steel, however the anodizing (coloring) process usually gets expensive.
However the petite spade butt plug is a body-safe aluminum princess plug that comes in either pink or black, with a clear gem base.
As its name suggests it is rather small, but it’s a great cheap metal butt plug for someone looking to try one out.
- Unbeatable price point for a body safe metal toy
- Pink or black aluminum gives some nice variety compared to all the standard polished silver
- Light weight and use with silicone lube makes for comfortable extended wear
- 2.5″ insertable and 1.15″ wide means this is a small plug, and may not add much additional stimulation based on size or girth
- Narrow base means there is risk of it getting pulled into your rectum during sex or long-term wear
This toy may not satisfy anyone but the anal beginner or particularly petite person, but it is an unbeatable price for an aluminum butt plug.
If you’re an anal beginner and looking for something flashy, the gemmed base and bright pink is a sexy combination.
More Metal Butt Plugs
Most body-safe steel or aluminum butt plugs generally run at least $40-50. Check out our mega-review of the best metal butt plugs here.
Best Budget Tail Plugs: LovePlugs Animal Tails
LovePlugs Tail Plugs Specs:
Our Rating: 8.3
Price: $45 – $65
Insertable Length: 2.5″, 2.85″, 3.25″
Max Girth: 1.1″, 1.4″, 1.6″
Materials: Stainless Steel or Silicone
Features: Cat, Fox, Pony, Rabbit, and Wolf Tails
These animal tail plugs from LovePlugs aren’t quite under the $30 limit, but you really can’t get a decent tail plug for less than $45 standard. Although LovePlugs does regularly run sales that get these plugs down to $30-35.
Most plugs are available in 3 sizes:
- Small – 2.5 inches insertable and 1.1 inches max diameter
- Medium – 2.85 inches insertable and 1.4 inches max diameter
- Large – 3.25 inches insertable and 1.6 inches max diameter
They also have a wide variety of short, medium, and long animal tails to choose from:
- Wolf and fox tail plugs
- Kitten and cat tails
- Short pom pom bunny tails
With both realistic and bright colored options, you’re sure to find the perfect kinky animal tail plug for your roleplay.
- Selection: 150+ different animals to choose from including fox tail plugs, kitten tail plugs, and more!
- Tail length: Huge variety of sizes, from a short 3″ rabbit tail to an extra-long 36″ fox tail plug.
- Materials: Most plugs are available in both silicone and stainless steel.
- Accessorize:Cute animal ears are also available to match to your preferred animal tail
- No XL size: Most plugs come in small/medium/large, but there’s no XL size for the truly adventurous furry fetishist.
The LovePlugs animal tail collection has almost every kind of animal butt plug you could ask for – especially when it comes to fox, wolf, or kitten tail plugs. With 150+ to choose from in a variety of colors and materials, we’re sure you’ll find the perfect animal tail for you or your partner!
More Tail Plugs
See our full list of the best animal tail plugs at any price point.
Best Budget Prostate Butt Plug: Bootie Plug
Bootie Plug Specs:
Our Rating: 8.4
Price: $35 – $45
Insertable Length: 2.6″, 3.15″, 3.7″
Max Girth: 1″, 1.4″, 1.6″
Materials: Hypoallergenic Silicone
Features: P-spot bulb, secure T-base
This is probably a bit more expensive than any other plug on the list, but at $35 it still doesn’t break the bank.
FunFactory’s Bootie Plug is designed for maximal p-spot stimulation. With a maximum inseratble length of 3.7 inches and maximum girth of 1.6 inches, and an angled, bulbous head, it’ll definitely hit the spot!
- Silky smooth: Amazing quality silicone that’s 100% body safe and hypoallergenic. It’s also firm enough to provide some real targeted prostate stimulation.
- T-base: Great for extended wear because of the t-base that keeps the plug sitting right where it needs to be.
- Prostate: The medium & large Bootie plugs are amazing for prostate stimulation with that angled head and solid silicone.
- The Bootie small is probably too short to hit most men’s prostates.
- Slightly more expensive than the other budget options on this list.
We quickly discovered the powerful combo of using the Bootie large with a vibrating magic wand. Holy prostate orgasms batman! The overall quality is superb and the plug is still extremely pleasurable even if you don’t have a prostate. A truly fantastic beginner / intermediate prostate plug for anyone on a budget.
SHOP BOOTIE PLUG AT FUNFACTORY
Budget Butt Plug FAQs
What’s the difference between a $30 butt plug vs a $50+ one?
We’ve said it time and time again, but you get what you pay for in this industry. A toy with a higher price tag is almost always going be more durable and better quality than a cheaper toy. That said, every toy on this list gives you serious bang-for-your-buck, and all are 100% body safe.
Look at the Pipedreams Anal Fantasy plugs vs. something like the Bvibe Rimming Plug 2 ($150). While cheap, the anal fantasy line is much harder silicone and has no special features.
Whereas the Rimming plug is silky soft, has a vibrating bullet built into the tip of the plug, AND a rotating “rimming” neck that provides additional stimulation. Plus multiple vibration settings and a wireless remote. You simply get more when you pay more.
What’s the difference between a $10 butt plug vs a $30 one?
There are many ultra-cheap sex toys on the internet, particularly sites like Amazon or Alibaba. And while it may be tempting to save $20 and buy a sex toy that costs $10 or less, we can’t honestly recommend it.
Think about it: to go cheaper than the butt plugs on this list, you have to cut costs somewhere. And that usually means sketchy materials made with cheap labor in foreign countries with few (if any) regulations. Many of these cheap toys are NOT body-safe, and are known to break after several uses.
This list has over 10 budget options that are safe and high quality; do your future self a favor and shell out the extra $10-20.
Are butt plugs safe?
The ones in this article are. A safe butt plug should have a few key features:
- Nontoxic materials – butt plugs should be made of silicone, steel, aluminum, or glass (with special cases for cured wood or stone).
- Nonporous materials – you can technically use porous materials like PVC for an anal toy, but because those pores can harbor bacteria you really shouldn’t. If you must, put a condom on your PVC toy first. But what’s the fun in that?
- A wide base – the butt plug should not be at risk of pulling up into your ass.
- Right size – if a plug is too big or too long it can be uncomfortable or even cause damage to your anus if you’re not accustomed to anal play yet. Never force anything past the point of comfort!
Once you have a toy that meets all of the above, use enough high quality anal lube and go to town!
5 Cheap Butt Plugs to Avoid
This $7 Princess Plug
This plug is all over amazon under different manufacturer names. The fact is that is comes from a foreign maker who hides their real name, because this princess plug isn’t stainless steel at all.
It’s a cheap metal alloy with chrome-plating on top which can wear off over time (unlike genuine stainless). We wish good princess plugs were this cheap, we really do. But unfortunately it’s just too good to be true.
This porous 3-piece anal trainer set
3 full-sized plugs for $22? Another too good to be true.
In this case the plugs are made with porous TPE elastomers, which means we wouldn’t recommend using them for more than 6-12 months. For just $10 more up front you can get a quality trainer set that is made of body-safe silicone.
This glass butt plug for $24 with an O-ring base
We normally love butt plugs with wide T-bases or -even better – O-ring pull bases. This allows for easy retrieval with slipper fingers 🙂
But we don’t trust a budget glass toy with this sturcture as the O-ring might break off and leave a sharp glass plug sticking out of your ass.
This $11 chrome-plated beaded princess plug
Same as the standard princess plug above, this deals with the same questionable materials. A ‘steel’ plug of this size for $11 is definitely not 100% stainless steel.
We wish this were the real deal, but sadly we can’t recommend it to any of our readers.
This porous, potentially-toxic purple jelly butt plug
We get the appeal of jellies – they look cute, are flexible, and are suuuuper cheap. But a good silicone toy has all those properties and is only $5-10 more, so why not feel safe about the toy you’re putting inside you?
You deserve better.
Wrapping Up The Best Budget Butt Plugs
So there you have it. These 11 toys are all body-safe, well-designed, and won’t break the bank if you’re looking for an affordable entry into the world of anal play.
Whatever you do, please don’t try to cut costs even further and risk buying an unproved with questionable materials. Ultimately you’re all adults and you can decide for yourselves, but why risk a multi-thousand dollar hospital bill when there are perfectly great toys to be had for just $20-$30?
So whichever budget butt plug you choose – be safe, and have fun!