This is an unbeatable price point for a body-safe metal toy. Made of anodized aluminum in black or pink, capped with a decorative clear gem at the base to add some shine to your sex life.
And it’s a great starter butt plug at a price point that won’t break the wallet. It is also quite small, and users need to be careful about it pulling up into your rectum.
If you want to see what metal sex toys are all about, this is an affordable way to test the waters and see if a bigger investment in something like the nJoy Pure Plug is worth it for you.
Disclosure: some of the links on this page are affiliate links, meaning we get paid if you buy a product using one of our links, at no extra cost to you. We never let affiliate programs influence our decisions on the best sex toys, and the opinions here are our own. We’ve spent hundreds of hours reviewing and testing toys and this is how we keep the lights on. Read our full affiliate disclosure.
- Price: this is as cheap as you'll find a metal princess plug
- Colors: black or pink for two different cute looks
- Aluminum: durable and can be heated or cooled for more sensations
- Tiny: only for anal beginners
- Base width: not wide enough to feel 100% safe about
Price: $20 – 30
Insertable Length: 2.5″
Max Girth: 1.15″
Materials: 100% anodized aluminum
Colors: Black and Pink
Features: Clear gem in the base
A Teensy Tiny Aluminum Starter Plug
We’ll admit up front – we’re a little skeptical about this toy because it’s so much cheaper than other body safe metal toys, and we haven’t been able to personally test this hands-on yet. That said, the online reviews are universally positive, and this does look like the toy is 100% anodized aluminum as it claims to be.
At $20 – $30 it is a believable price point – that IS a significant step up from the $8 to $10 chrome plated toys that should be avoided at all costs. So we believe this is a real, 100% aluminum body safe anal toy among a sea of cheap, bad choices. We reserve full judgement until we get our hands on one for a thorough inspection.
Another reason this is believable is that the toy is quite small – just 2.5 inches insertable and 1.15 inches wide at the widest point. And the base is the same width as the widest point on the bulb, meaning the flared base is only 1.15 inches wide – that’s not much and that means you’ll need to be careful that you don’t accidentally pull this toy up into your ass.
That said, if you’re a smaller person or relatively inexperienced with anal play – this aluminum butt plug may be a great first anal toy. The clear gem in the base isn’t genuine Swarovski crystal like with some other jeweled butt plugs – but it’s enough to give a nice sparkle and look sexy.
Function & Use
Like many other metal anal toys, the Master Series Petite Spade has two main factors going for it:
- Temperature play – the plug can be heated or cooled to provide additional sensations during sex. Even at room temperature this plug goes in feeling cool, and then gradually warms up to body temperature. It wont retain heat like a heavier steel plug, but it does the job.
- Long term wear – metal plugs can be used with silicone lube, which is ideal for extended plugging use because it doesn’t dry out like water based lube. Although the small base on these plugs mean they’re not great for extended wear unless you’re a smaller woman.
Petite Spade: Final Review
Compared to the serious metal butt plugs like the nJoy Pure Plug or HAKA jeweled butt plugs, the Master Series Petite Spade aluminum butt plug leaves quite a bit to be desired. However, this toy is at an absolutely unbeatable price point, and is a great first metal toy for those looking to see if they want to invest in a bigger steel plug.