We’re rating all of LovePlugs tail plugs as a whole, since the best tail plug for you is the one that matches the aesthetics you want. Plus, the build quality between plugs is pretty consistent and high quality.
As mentioned above, LovePlugs has an unbeatable selection of animal tail plugs to choose from. The most common sizes are all reasonable for anal beginners and intermediates alike. If you’re looking for any kind of animal tail butt plugs, consider this your one-stop-shop!
Disclosure: some of the links on this page are affiliate links, meaning we get paid if you buy a product using one of our links, at no extra cost to you. We never let affiliate programs influence our decisions on the best sex toys, and the opinions here are our own. We’ve spent hundreds of hours reviewing and testing toys and this is how we keep the lights on. Read our full affiliate disclosure.
- Variety: LovePlugs has so many different animal tail plugs, sizes, colors, and materials to choose from. Fox tails, kitten tail plugs, pony plugs - you name it.
- Materials: The plugs are either high quality stainless steel or silicone, and the tails are made of faux-fur.
- Accessorize: LovePlugs also has matching animal ears and accessory sets to go with your new butt plug.
- Cleaning: Some of the tails are easily detachable for cleaning. Not on all plugs though!
- Holds Shape: some (not all) of their tail plugs can hold their shape to further enhance your roleplay experience.
- The plugs are more focused on aesthetics than performance. They look great, but don't deliver the same sensations as some of the other amazing butt plugs we've reviewed.
- There's SO many options to choose from you may find yourself with analysis paralysis (or buying multiple plugs at once).
LovePlugs Tail Plugs Specs:
Price: $55 – $65
Insertable Length: 2.5″, 2.85″, 3.25″
Max Girth: 1.1″, 1.4″, 1.6″
Materials: Stainless Steel or Silicone
Features: Cat, Fox, Pony, Rabbit, or Wolf Tail Plugs
LovePlugs Build Quality & Materials
The LovePlugs Tail plugs come in either stainless steel or silicone, both of which are great materials with very different properties.
The silicone plugs are slightly preferable for long-term wear, as silicone has more give and flexibility, and is less likely to cause discomfort over a long period of time.
The smallest plugs are 1.1″ in diameter and the largest are 1.6″, which is a reasonable range of sizes and is unlikely to cause problems for most wearers.
That said, there’s an undeniable sexiness to the look of stainless steel, especially with some of the bright colored fox and cat tails.
Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Well, not quite those animals, but LovePlugs has the following tail options available:
- Fox tails – in white, brown, black, red, grey, pink, purple, blue, and even rainbow!
- Cat tails – in brown, grey, white, black, red, pink, purple, and blue
- Bunny tails – in white, pink, purple, black, and brown
- Wolf tails – in grey, black, white, and brown
- Pony tails – in blonde, grey, and black
Most tails come in variable lengths – ranging from 10″ – 32″ (except the bunny tails, which are around 6″ long). Most tail plugs are 14, 16, or 18 inches long. The extra-long tail plugs are usually either fox, wolf, or kitten tails that get up to 32 inches in length!
The price point is excellent too – the fur is much better quality than the cheap $20 tail plugs we’ve seen, but won’t break the bank like a $120 tail plug would. You could get two LovePlugs tails for that price!
Unleash Your Inner Animal
Compared to some of our other favorite butt plugs, the plugs themselves are pretty basic: classic tapered bulb shape, in a standard range of sizes, with a thinner neck which is ideally suited for long-term wear.
That said, they still get the job done. The large 1.6-inch wide plugs should be big enough for even the braver anal players out there, and the small 1.1-inch tail plugs are great butt plugs for beginners.
That said, the real reason you’re buying an animal tail butt plug is for the aesthetics and roleplay factor. The plug just needs to hold the tail in place, which they do admirably.
You also get some extra anal stimulation from the added weight of the animal tail. As you move around, the plug and tail moves with you, which creates a unique anal stimulation that you don’t get as much of with regular butt plugs (unless you’re using a heavy stainless steel plug)
Care & Cleaning
Cleaning the plugs is about the same as it would be for any other sex toy: just rinse in warm, soapy water.
This is made easier by the fact that most of the tails are detachable, so you don’t have to worry about ruining your luxurious fur. This also means you can mix and match tails with your favorite LovePlugs plugs, which we found to be a huge plus!
LovePlugs Tail Plugs: Final Review
If you’re looking for a specific animal tail butt plug for roleplaying with your partner, then look no further than LovePlugs tail plugs collection. Between the high quality construction and myriad animal + color options available it’ll be hard to buy just one!