And the Pfun prostate plug is practically a hybrid of those two toys. It’s part butt plug, part prostate wand, and has to walk the fine line between those two types of toys.
So how does it compare?
On quality and design, it’s 100% on par. nJoy makes some amazing and luxurious anal toys, and every shiny curve of the Pfun plug catches the light. And it has all the solidness and weight you’d expect.
When it comes to use, the Pfun plug is much better suited to active prostate stimulation vs extended wear. Although it can be great for extended wear if it fits your anatomy well.
All in all another great product from nJoy. And despite its appearance, we found it to be close to the Pure Wand than the Pure Plug (which definitely isn’t a bad thing).
Disclosure: some of the links on this page are affiliate links, meaning we get paid if you buy a product using one of our links, at no extra cost to you. We never let affiliate programs influence our decisions on the best sex toys, and the opinions here are our own. We’ve spent hundreds of hours reviewing and testing toys and this is how we keep the lights on. Read our full affiliate disclosure.
- 100% Stainless Steel that nJoy is known for provides a unique feeling of firmness and weight you don't get with other materials.
- Temperature play: stainless steel feels cool upon insertion and warms up gradually over time. Can also be pre-heated or cooled before use.
- The double bulbs help ensure this stimulates your prostate, and also feels good while inserting and removing.
- The O-ring base allows for easy gripping even with lubed-up fingers.
- One size - that is on the smaller end - means this toy may not hit your prostate if you're a bigger guy
- Not as ideal for long-term wear as the regular Pure Plug due to the plug's tendency to rotate
Insertable Length: 3.5″
Max Girth: 1.25″
Materials: 100% Stainless Steel
Features: Angled prostate stimulation bulb, O-ring base for easy gripping
The Same nJoy Luxurious Stainless Steel You Love
The first thing you always have to mention with nJoy is the quality of materials and attention to detail.
The Pfun is made with high quality 100% stainless steel, which means it’s nonporous, body safe, and just looks great in general. Hard materials like steel are great for prostate stimulators, as the firm material (combined with the gentle curve of the toy) lets you really control the pressure and stimulation on the prostate.
As you pick up the nJoy Pfun, the next thing you’ll notice is the weight.
This baby weighs in at 17 ounces – that’s just over a pound. And in case you’ve never tried a steel anal toy before, a pound is a lot of weight for your asshole to handle!
This is a good thing though, as the added weight provides some extra stimulation that lighter silicone toys just can’t give. It bounces and responds to every movement of your body in a great way.
And of course, the O-ring handle ensures the toy will never slide completely in, while still making it easy to grip onto with lubed-up hands.
Stainless steel is great material for a prostate massager, as it feels cool and exciting when first inserted, and then feels even more amazing as it gradually warms up to body temperature.
Best when actively used for prostate stimulation
One catch to the Pfun is that it only comes in one size, which means it may be hit or miss for your specific anatomy.
That said, 3.5 inches of insertable length is just about right to hit most guys’ prostates, and the 1.25″ max girth is enough even for anal beginners.
Since it only comes in one size, some taller or bigger guys have reported that its about .5″ – 1″ too short to actually reach their prostate. Reviews online seem to agree that this butt plug is best if you’re under 6′ and 200 lbs. Your mileage may vary.
Here’s the detailed length and width chart straight from nJoy:
However, we found it to be a damn ideal plug for active prostate stimulation for a few reasons:
- As mentioned above, stainless steel really delivers amazing pressure right where you want it.
- The 2nd bulb doesn’t leave a lot of room for your sphincter muscles to relax for extended wear. But it feels amazing popping in and out of place as you stimulate the p-spot.
- The O-ring handle provides a solid grip, even with thick silicone lube on the toy.
It’s also not as ideal for long term wear as the original nJoy Pure Plug.
The long shape and weight of the toy means it is more likely to move around (and possibly flip upside down) when worn for long periods, rather than sit snugly in place.
Although again – this comes down to individual fit. Some reviews report no problem wearing the plug for longer periods.
What Others Are Saying About the Pfun Prostate Plug
On Amazon, the Pfun Plug has an amazing average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars with a total of 55 reviews.
The common threads on other reviews is what we’ve noted above:
- The stainless steel is super high quality and feels amazing when it hits the prostate
- However, it’s best suited for smaller guys, and is not ideal for long-term wear because it doesn’t sit snugly in place.
That said, some users have had amazing experiences with this prostate butt plug:
Although maybe don’t throw away the rest of your sex toys like this guy 🙂
nJoy Pfun Stainless Steel Prostate Plug: Final Review
All in all, the Pfun plug lives up to the high expectations we generally have of nJoy.
It’s better when used as an active prostate stimulator, rather than worn for extended periods of time. But the properties of steel, combined with nJoy’s elegant engineering means it is amazing at what it does.
There’s also the anatomy factor to consider. If you’re a small-medium guy, this anal toy is probably going to do wonders for you. If you’re on the bigger side of things – you may want to invest your money in a full-sized prostate wand like the Pure Wand.
We wish there was a bigger size available as it’s a bit narrow, but overall it’s more than capable of giving some amazing prostate orgasms.